Here, you'll be able to find all the charts for almost all French airports, and, if avalaible, a pilot briefing.
You can scroll down the list and click on the chart you are interested in, or type in the search box above the 4 characters ICAO code for the airport that you need. You can also type only the 2 last character of the ICAO code, for example, for "LFPG", only type "PG". All charts are up to date, currently running cycle 1708.
Here is a little help with the meaning of the chart names:
- ALL: A bundle of all the charts of the airport.
- BRIEFING: A special for-vatsim pilot briefing.
- OACI, ADC, GMC: Ground movement charts
- APDC: Parking charts
- TEXT, DATA: Text data and information
- SID, STAR: SID and STAR charts
- IAC: Approach and transitons charts